High Quality 5 Ton Construction Equipment 2 Ton Manual Chain Hoist 3 Ton Chain Hoist

High Quality 5 Ton Construction Equipment 2 Ton Manual Chain Hoist 3 Ton Chain Hoist

  High Quality five Ton CZPT equipment two ton Guide Chain CZPT 3 ton Chain CZPT

Organization Information
Right after a long time years of efforts,HangCZPT Tongyida Lifting Gear Production Co.,Ltd has turn into one particular of the specialist enterprises specializing in chain blocks,lever blocks items.
The factory is built on an location of 2000 square meters land in HangCZPT,China.”TD”model merchandise consist of:*chain block from 500kg-20ton, *lever block from 750kg-9ton. The manufacturing facility has passed CZPT high quality management program and acquired SGS,CE and GS certifications

Merchandise Description

Applcation:

Super Lux sort Chain Block is a portable lifting system simply operated by hand.It is suitable for use in factories, mines, farms, construction sites, agricultural manufacturing, and in wharfs, docks and storages for fixing equipment, lifting cargos, and loading and unloading merchandise.

It is especially advantageous for lifting perform in the open up air and areas where no electricity offer is CZPT.

The chain block can be attached to a trolley of any sort as a traveling chain block.It is suited to monorail overhead conveying method, handtravelling crane and jib crane.

Characteristic:

Security, reputable in procedure with minimum routine maintenance

Large effiency and tiny hand pull

Mild weight and straightforward handling

Good look with modest measurement

Longevity in services.

Perform shop:

Utilize for 

FAQ

one. If it is soon after product sales services?
In abroad nations,we have engineers to aid you offer with any issue if KIXIO hoist acquired problems,at the identical time,
we provide free of charge spare areas.

2.If it is quality?
Ahead of packing hoist,our employees will deliver hoists to inspection middle effectively checked .and we get detailed pictures for each
hoist ahead of packing.You can supply our serial NO. and then know the comprehensive merchandise.

three. If it is spare parts?
We are manufacturing 40% spare elements in our factory to manage higher quality,and the other 60% spare parts are from our lon
g term suppliers.Prior to stocking in warehouse,we have stringent inspection for each parts.

four.If it is price?
It is the truth that each business has their earnings.we spend much more interest on top quality .to maintain our price benefit for quality!

5.If it is warranty?
We can provide one yr guarantee for electric powered parts ,2 a long time for mechanical elements.

Just feel cost-free to speak to me
 

Ivy Huang
Revenue Supervisor
 Mobile: 138 2771 2099

High Quality 5 Ton Construction Equipment 2 Ton Manual Chain Hoist 3 Ton Chain Hoist

Tags:

mega chain

As one of leading mega chain manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of products, We offer mega chain and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of mega chain

Recent Posts